BACnet Controlled Airflow Monitor that provides data in real-time and allows for Data Logging and Reporting?
BACnet Controlled Monitor for Airflow
This BACnet controlled monitor with BACnet® MS/TP can be used for a wide range of applications where airflow must be monitored and sent to building management systems (BMS). It is ideal for critical containment monitoring and alarming including chemical fume hoods and biosafety cabinets. Advanced features include sash position sensing, programmable relay outputs mapped to custom hardware, and PI motor control output.
- BACNet® MS/TP protocol for easy integration into building management systems
- Comprehensive feature set for advanced containment and safety applications
- Glove-friendly, color touch panel display
- Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state
- Instrumentation-class sensor, compatible with latest NSF requirements for repeatability and high accuracy calibration.
- Volume and tone control
- Accepts side-flow sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, insertion probe for exhaust ducts and inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow alarm monitors
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range
- Air temperature sensing included and displayed on-screen
- Wide velocity range capability, for use in face-velocity or duct-velocity applications
- Fast and intuitive set-up, with no need to have manual on hand
- Event logging with fast USB download
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers
- Upgradeable firmware, in-the-field, via USB bootloader