Degree Controls' COVID-19 Response and Action
As COVID-19 continues to spread, we are closely monitoring the ever-changing developments of this pandemic. Our first priority is the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners, and communities we surround ourselves with each day, while continuing to serve our customers and preserving the strength of our business. Our thoughts are with those directly affected by the virus and we wish to express our sincerest gratitude to those who find themselves on the frontline of the national efforts to combat the virus.
We are abiding by all regulations and following all guidelines that apply to our business. We have implemented a number of steps as guided by those agencies and authorities leading the effort to mitigate the impact of the Corona Virus. These actions include:
- Implementing “work from home” for all employees that are able;
- Restricting all business travel;
- Eliminating in person meetings and using video conferencing as a first choice;
- Practicing social distancing;
- Adjusting workplaces to allow for more person to person distance;
- Applying increased cleaning standards at each facility;
- Adding shifts to lunch periods to minimize social contact; and
- Location closures where mandated by authorities – as Degree Controls is an Essential Supplier to various customers, including the US Government, we continue to manufacture at our facility.
These actions ensure that our employees are taking necessary precautions to safeguard personal safety, while allowing us to continue to serve our customers. We are working hard to continue the supply of product and to be able to provide accurate information for our customers. We appreciate your patience as we, and the global community, navigate this evolving situation.
We value our customers and pledge to do everything we can to safely and responsibly meet your needs.