The Rooster™ Monitor200 with BACnet® MS/TP capability from Degree Controls represents a new generation of airflow monitoring and alarming for chemical fume hoods, biosafety cabinets, and a wide range of critical containment applications where airflow is to be monitored, alarmed, and communicated to building management systems (BMS). Sophisticated controls include sash position sensing, programmable relay outputs mapped to custom hardware, and PI motor control output.
The Monitor200 is a full-featured, highly flexible, alarming and monitoring system for advanced users.
BACnet® MS/TP Communication
BACnet® allows for ease of integration into building automation and control systems, supporting reduced energy costs and maximum building efficiency.
Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state.
Multiple Sensor Options
Accepts side-flow sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, insertion probe for exhaust ducts and inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow alarm monitors.
Built for laboratory professionals, the built-in LCD screen of the Rooster™ Monitor200 works with or without gloves.
Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
Easy Upgrade Procedure
USB port allows for in-the-field firmware updates.
Specs & Details
- BACNet® MS/TP protocol for easy integration into building management systems
- Comprehensive feature set for advanced containment and safety applications
- Glove-friendly, color touch panel display
- Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state
- Instrumentation-class sensor, compatible with latest NSF requirements for repeatability and high accuracy calibration.
- Volume and tone control
- Accepts side-flow sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, insertion probe for exhaust ducts and inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow alarm monitors
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range
- Air temperature sensing included and displayed on-screen
- Wide velocity range capability, for use in face-velocity or duct-velocity applications
- Fast and intuitive set-up, with no need to have manual on hand
- Event logging with fast USB download
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers
- Upgradeable firmware, in-the-field, via USB bootloader
- LCD Display Area: 57mm x 70mm (2.3in x 2.7in)
- Air Velocity Range: 0.15 - 10.0 m/s (30-2,000 fpm)
- Velocity Repeatability: 1% (NSF 49 Requirement)
- Response Time: < 1 Second
- Supply Voltage: 24 VAC/VDC & Wall Adapter
- Red LED Indicator: 160° Viewing Angle
- Alarm Volume: 0 - 85dB (Adjustable)
- Relative Humidity: 5 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 60°C (40°F - 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C (-40°F - 185°F)
- Compliance Standards: CE, RoHS
Normal lead-time is 1 week.